Hey Book Lovers!
I always seem to start more book series than I finish so this year I hope to finish at least three of these series. I know 3 doesn’t sound like a lot but I hope to continue a few of these and I know I will be starting a few more series this year.
These are the book series I’ve started and want to continue.
- The Witcher – I’ve read the two short story collections and I’ve just started the Blood of Elves.
- The Poppy War – I’ve read the first two books and I will read the third when it is released.
- Wayward Children – I’ve read the first two books.
- Montague Siblings – I’ve read Gentleman’s Guide.
- Cursebreakers – I’ve read the first two books and I have mixed feelings but I will most likely read the third book.
- Steel Prince – I’ve read the first volume and I own the second so I will read it soon. The third released this year.
- Kingdom of Souls – I really enjoyed the first book so I will continue this when the next one is released.
- Cassidy Blake – Loved the first two books and I’m excited about the third which I think releases this year.
- Empty Gods – I loved the first book Lord of Shadows and I’m excited for the second.
- The Silent Gods – Again I loved the first book and I’m excited for the second and the rest of the series.
- Legacy of Orisha – I liked Children of Blood and Bone and I hope to try and continue this series.
- Arc of a scythe – I enjoyed Scythe but haven’t yet continued the series.
- The band – I really loved the Kings of the Wyld and I hope to read Bloody Rose at some point.
- Feverwake – I enjoyed The Fever King and i want to know what happens next.
- Skyward – I enjoyed the first book but I’m unsure if I will continue with the series anytime soon.
- Truly Devious – I enjoyed the first book and I want to know the mystery it set up so I will continue this at some point.
I haven’t included the series I’ve started this year. I have previously started a lot more series than this, but I didn’t add them on to the list as I know I either won’t continue with them or I didn’t like them enough to continue. So ultimately I cut them from my TBR which felt good. I am trying to keep my TBR low and I’m being pickier with choosing which books I want to read and review.
Anyway let me know if you’ve read or are reading any of these series.
Thanks for Reading!